Want to feel better in the morning and fill yourself with tons of good nutrients? Green smoothies are a great way to do this! Here’s a great green smoothie recipe that tastes good, and is packed with great stuff for your body.
Here’s the recipe:
- ICE (~1.5″ in bottom of blender)
- 2 cups Costco tropical frozen fruit mix (substitute as needed)
- 1/2 cup Hemp Hearts hemp seed
- Spinach (cram it in until flush with top of blender)
- 1 banana (break in half and place on top of spinach)
Once you’ve loaded up your industrial blender, blend on low using the ramming stick to push contents into the blade area. Once the contents are somewhat uniform (a green cloud) turn the blender on high and keep pushing contents with the ramming stick down into the blade area. Once a consistent green texture is attained, stop the blender. Kale is a great substitute for the spinach, and milled flax seed is a great substitute for the hemp seed.
Try it! Chances are you’ll like the taste, and you’ll also have a great feeling in your gut.